Re: Serif fonts

by "Dale" <dale(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:50:07 -0500
 To:  "Dale" <dale(at)hiwaay.net>,
<hwg-style(at)mail.hwg.org>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi!

A great big thanks to all the people who wrote with suggestions.  I've
chosen the "Georgia" font -  you can see the page in progress at
www.imagineservices.net/~robbie.

I have another question about styles.  When I do this:

P, DIV, BLOCKQUOTE, TD { font-size: 13px; font-family: Georgia, Times New
Roman, Times, serif }

do I need to place quotes around Times New Roman?  Also, does capitalization
matter?

Thanks!
dale

ps please no flames about using px font sizes!!!