Re: Search Engines & Meta Tags

by "Hilma" <Hilma(at)hilma.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 2 Jun 2002 07:08:01 +0100
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I had read that domain names are very important for some searches - but i'd
assumed they had to be split by - or _, as in
concrete-fibers.com  or concrete_fibers.com

I'm amazed that concretefibers.coms gets picked up for it!

Another q on the same topic (may i?)

Some articles say "put your misspellings into the meta tags" -
independEnt, independAnt, etc.....

others say "don;t put anything into your meta-tags that isn;t in your
content"
and all say "don;t 'hide' stuff in your content to get it picked up by
search-engines, that's cheating and you'll be banned".

So how do i get mis-spellings found that i don;t want to appear on my pages?

thanks!

hilma--x------