Re: Mp3 Files

by "T. Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:13:46 -0400
 To:  <justinh(at)whidbey.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Does that work the same for midi and wav files?  Client has expressed to =
me that he may need to do a wav in some cases for the depth of work it =
will contain. (more sounds involved in the commercial)

Teajai (TJ) Kimsey
Managing Partner
www.budgetwebsitedesign.com
>From Concept to Completion & Beyond
316.944.8700
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

From: [justinh(at)whidbey.net]
To: Outlook Express::[hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org]

Subject: Re: Mp3 Files
Date: 7/30/02 12:07 PM

As long as you send mp3 files as application/octet-stream, you should be
ok.  Most browsers will at least give you an option to save or open
(unless there's a plugin set up for that type - like Quicktime).  And,
of course, you can always give the obligatory "if there are problems,
right click on the link and save" blurb. :-)

Justin H.