Re: Client woes..

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Oct 2001 19:44:48 -0400
 To:  "Ben Russo" <i.am.ben(at)sympatico.ca>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ben, you will need to read up.

Here are some links to view.
 http://www.templetons.com/brad//copymyths.html
http://www.procopio.com/publications/copyright.htm

Not sure if these have what you need, but may lead you in the right
direction.

Nancy