Re: Getting Tool Palette Back in PSP6

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Apr 2000 06:32:06 +0100
 To:  <Beverager1(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I might have to reinstall the program as Anne said, because I've tried all
of
> those suggestions and none have made the Tool Palette reappear on the left
> hand side. I think that I did drag the palette off to the side, but I see
no
> sign of it. I can access the Tool Palette from the Tool Options
palette--and
> that's the only way I can get to it.
>
> Sigh, how annoying! If anyone else has had their palettes disappear and
was
> able to make them reappear with reinstalling, please let me know how you
got
> them back.
>
> Deborah

I just had a play around to see if I could lose mine - and I did. I also
managed to get it back. In my case it was hidden behind the Windows taskbar.
If you set the taskbar properties to autohide, or temporarily move it to
another side of the window you may find it lurking underneath.

As an alternative to that, try stepping up your resolution a notch, or
making your desktop larger than your screen. It may have gone off the edge
of the window and this could let you get to it. (This is a technique that
has proved successful with Dreamweaver on occasion.)

HTH

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net