Re: How did they do that?!?

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Sep 2001 02:57:20 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hummm; all I got at eyeblaster.com was a page to download Flash - which
I already have. (I.E.5.5; Windoze ME.)
    You would think they would have more on the page (link to html page?)
than just a link to load Flash......
    I have seen instances where Flash detecting scripts didn't work with ME
(maybe this is another case); anyone with similiar experience?
    TIA :-)
      Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com