Re: Path to perl?

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:55:58 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Jane,
    You'll have to ask your host for the correct path to perl. Usually it's
something like #!/usr/bin/perl.
    Permissions & paths will all have to be correct for any script to
function properly. If you're not sure about them, contact the Ultimate folks
(or better yet check their website/bbs) to get answers. Or, maybe you'll get
lucky & someone who intalls the Ultimate Bulletin Board on a regular basis
will send you all the paths (& were they go in the script), &  permissions.
    HTH,
    ~ Paul