Re: site review

by "Ray T. Mahorney" <coffee_head(at)coastalnet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 18 May 2001 16:00:21 -0400
 To:  "Davies,
Elizabeth H." <EHDavies(at)West.com>,
"HWG-technique Mailing List \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I liked the site.  It didn't appear to be overly cluttered with graphics or other things which might
have given someone such as my self who uses text to speech as a means of computer access any
problem.  I was able to read everything using 98SE IE5 over a dial-up with 800 by 600 resolution and
JAWS (Job Access With Speech)  which is the screen reader I am using.  I think a nice touch might
have been an MP3 or Real audio demo of the applications your company offers or supports.
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA