Re: PDF shareware?

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:07:40 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Michael I. Bitton" <mbitton(at)mibdevelopment.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0  I do not own Adobe Acrobat.  What I got was
a free download off the internet or bundled in some software.   Something I
have placed the files in Office.  I have been trying to pin point it but I
am not having any success.  Whatever I have, it put the files in so I can
create pdf's.

If you have the Acrobat Reader, you can click File..  Online Services
...Create an Adobe PDF.  That takes you to a special place on the site where
you can create documents from the web, also.

Nancy

> You have to have Adobe Acrobat (not just Acrobat Reader) installed on your
> system.  When installed, Acrobat "places itself" into the MS Office
> programs (Word, Excel, etc.) so you can directly and instantly create
PDF's