Re: Frames Problem ...

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Oct 2001 02:57:07 -0400
 To:  "Claire Hitchfield" <clairehi(at)world-net.co.nz>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Claire,
    I glanced at your code..... :-)
    I believe you need to simply target the main frame like this:
Instead of: <a class="menu" href="content.html" name="contents"
target="contents_top"
Use: <a class="menu" href="content.html" target="contents"
    Without further looking at the code, I don't know if you need the name
attribute, as I said I only glanced at it..
    HTH,
      Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com