Re: Re[3]: Last Modified Javascript Question

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:02:27 -0400
 To:  "Nathan Lyle" <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is always the default, which will work on any server: hand-code the
modification date.  Of course, that means one must remember to do so...

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)saltyrain.com
Home Site                            http://www.saltyrain.com
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net