Re: Frame help please; http://www.designersatwork.com

by "Dandello" <librarian(at)shadolibrary.org>

 Date:  Thu, 3 May 2001 08:08:23 -0700
 To:  "'Hwg-Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, on my p350, 128 meg, win98se machine
I have installed:
MSIE 5.5
NSN 4.77
Opera 5+
NSN 3.04
Mosaic
Amaya
and whatever browser it was that came with Corel Web Site.
I also have OmniHTTPD installed as a server
I had NSN6 installed but it didn't work right (like it didn't work period)
and removed it.
When editing pages I will tend to have NSN4.77, MSIE and Opera running
simultaneously with the server and a text editor that allows multiple pages.

Dandello