Re: Runtime Error

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:29:29 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Brandon,
    I don't know much, but with a glance at your code; could this link be
causing the problem:
href="http://www.breakpoint.org/BreakPoint.taf?_function=congress&site=BPT">
Break

Doctype declarations are required on all HTML pages?  Really?  I seem to
rember posts where removing the doctypes cured a problem (& I know I don't
have them on many pages partly for that reason). As I said, I don't know
much......
          Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com
http://webcomnow.com
http://sitesense.com
http://DigitalRescue.org

Should you need a domain name registered I highly recomend  DirectNIC.
 http://www.directnic.com/?5204
It's just $15 per year with several perks and great service!