Re: Matt's FormMail

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)millenicom.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 12:14:28 -1000
 To:  "rudy limeback" <r937(at)interlog.com>,
"HWG-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It has been my experience that by submitting to multiple engines...the ones
that actually aren't just submitting to engines, but links pages, is the
culprit...I learned the hard way to create a web based email for each site &
use that when submitting to search engines.  They get all the spam, not
me...I check them regularly, & go to town deleting all but one or two.
Leaving my email address  on the page hasn't affected the spam content in my
personal box...in fact the only spam I have gotten is the stuff that was
sent in to the HWG list!

my 2 centavos,
Lady Wistfulee