Re: Registrars....

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:45:54 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Elizabeth,
    I use DirectNIC. It's $15 per year & I think you'll find the service &
accessability excellent. I got fed up with Netwit Solutions a long time ago.
It takes them two weeks (& *multiple* e-mails) to transfer a domain, with
DirectNIC it's less than 48 hours.
    Humm; several hundred domains? Think you could mention I sent you (maybe
I'll get a freebie - LOL).
    http://www.directnic.com/
      Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com