Re: Purchasing NetObjects Fusion 4.0

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:23:19 -0500
 To:  "Rob Atkinson" <robatkinson(at)nucleus.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yep I ordered it also, for the cost it is justified I think.  I believe
I should have several programs to work with.  I am not a huge
wysiwyg fan but it doesn't hurt knowing how to work a program.
Even if I upgrade it is still cheaper than bying the most recent anyway
and to me that is worth it.

Nancy

 I placed an order through the toll-free number listed on