Re: OT multiple Outlook accounts

by "Ted Lontine" <Ted.Lontine(at)mt3solutions.com>

 Date:  Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:51:46 -0700
 To:  <magic32(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't know about Outlook 2000, but I use Outlook Express 5.0 and when I reply, my
default address is displayed in the From box which is a selection box. I can then change
it to whichever address I want. Maybe Outlook 2000 has this feature?

Ted

From: "Roger Harness" <magic32(at)jps.net>

in any emails i reply to.

Does this make sense?

I've tried all help info in outlook, and tried the knowledge base and
microsoft, i'm just kinda clueless.

Again, please forgive for the OT, but i figures some of you folks have maybe
dealt with this as web designers :)

tia,

-roger harness