Re: PDD file

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:10:09 -0400
 To:  "Kym Jones" <kjones(at)adam.com.au>,
"'techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
PDD   Graphic image that can be opened with Paint Shop Pro and Adobe
PhotoDeluxe

Here's a good resource from whatis?com called: What is "Every File Format in
the World":
http://www.whatis.com/Flat_Files/WhatIs_File_Format_A/0,281899,,00.html

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs