Re: Netscape & CSS

by "Tamara Jackson" <tamara.jackson(at)swish.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:33:23 +1000
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Oh, and another problem I'm having on that page is the a:hover class. the
text links across the top of the page, and the ones down the right hand side
are supposed to become red on hover. This works on PC, but not on Mac.
Here's the code for them:

a:hover.leftnav{
 color : #990000;
 text-decoration : none;