Re: CCS crashes NN

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2000 07:24:23 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Norm Gregory" <norm(at)normgregory.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Validate your code, Norm.  Get HTML-Kit from chami.com....its free, and
comes with a validator, if you use Windows.

It would be much better to remove the redundant tags and clean up your code
before focusing on the style sheet.  THe fact is, loose code is being phased
out...it causes unpredictable behaviour.  Computers like things arranged
just so.

Clean up your code, make the page validate with no errors, and you will
probably be home free.

Darrell