Re: Cookies without forms?

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:52:04 -0400
 To:  "Deborah Shadovitz" <DebShadovitz(at)mac.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
* Tracking return visits/frequency in a server log (altho not necessary if
IP tracking is used, it could track a user's visits via a cookied session
ID)?
* Tracking what ads have been viewed?
* Tracking anything that has to do with a unique user surfing from a given
machine...??

These are guesses, as I have never used a cookie for anything but session ID
for forms...:)