Re: Javascript usage in site (for new windows and NS-CSS)

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:36:58 -0500
 To:  <cbirds(at)earthlink.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In the top 10 browsers at my two main sites, 89% are MSIE 4 or higher, 11%
Netscape 4 or higher.  This just goes to show that you have to use your own
stats from your own site to find out your audience.

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)saltyrain.com
Home Site                            http://www.saltyrain.com
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net
Free Your Soul             http://www.anonymousconfession.com