Re: Javascript usage in site (for new windows and NS-CSS)

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:36:58 -0500
 To:  <cbirds(at)>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In the top 10 browsers at my two main sites, 89% are MSIE 4 or higher, 11%
Netscape 4 or higher.  This just goes to show that you have to use your own
stats from your own site to find out your audience.

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)
Home Site
US Constitution Online
Free Your Soul