Re: Question

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 09:29:53 -0400
 To:  "Char" <char33(at)home.com>,
"HTML GUILD" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Put this in the Head Tags:

<SCRIPT TYPE="text/javascript" LANGUAGE="javascript">
 <!--

function goWin(url)
{
newWin = window.open(url,'newWin','width=400,height=400');
}

 // -->
</SCRIPT>

Put this in the Body where you want your link:
<A HREF="javascript:goWin('filename.html');">Click to Enlarge</A>

Replace the filename.html with whatever you choose to use.

Nancy