Re: Re[2]: PHP / Date / Timezone

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:16:15 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Convert it to a 24 hour time (military) and then apply the math and then
convert back?  Sorry, I don't have examples in PHP but could do similar in
WebDNA.

GK

> > Not a PHP guru, but can't you take the time returned from the server and
> > using a simple math (function) add an hour to it?
>
> I tried this first, but ran into the problem of loosing the right "am"
> or "pm" depending on how close to midnight or noon it was. :)
>
> ~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)
>
>   E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
>   Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
>    Phone: (906)485-4806
>
> "...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and
to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went
to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings
of their operating system." - Bill Gates.