Re: Meta Refresh ? & service can't find my WWW page

by "Bob Laurence" <webguy(at)re-data.com>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:13:12 -0700
 To:  <agosse(at)chw.org>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
site/page that uses meta refresh<<<<<<<<

YES.....

For the simple reason they base their advertising dollars on being the best
search engine and returning the most relevant searches.   If a person uses a
meta refresh they could submit an innocent site that refreshes to an xxx
site.  This is the main reason why they will be ignored.

So a user searches for one thing but gets another..NOT GOOD!

Have a :) day

sincerely,
Bob Laurence
Re-Data.com
"We may not know it all, but we know the web"