Re: Can text be justified in html ?

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:10:12 -1000
 To:  "Heather Peel" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes you can...it's just not used often on the web like it is in print.  =
Your choices with "align" are: right, left, center, & justify".  I =
understand the align attribute is deprecated...read further here:
http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/block/p.html

This URL is an organized list of HTML 4.0 specs: =
http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/olist.html

HTH,
Lady Wistfulee
----- Original Message -----=20