Re: Javascript Drop Down Email Links

by "Kim Coleman" <kim(at)ktsplace.com>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:32:53 -0400
 To:  "Jeremy Pratte" <artman(at)clearpages.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jeremy-

I frequently use the dropdown menu approach myself and have a good and
simple script that works well with mailto links

check out the following links for examples

http://avalonadventure.net/index2.shtml  -  the Avalon Staff menu shows the
mailto: link (most of the other links aren't working as the site is still
under construction)

http://cofguild.com/index2.shtml - no mailto: links but another completely
working example of the dropdown script.  It just uses the normal "mailto: "
links

Any questions,let me know

Kim