Re: JavaScript error

by =?Windows-1252?Q?Josu=E9_Figueira_Machado?= <jmachado(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:24:51 -0400
 To:  <webmaster(at)aurorawebdesign.com>,
"HWG techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ann,

Date.getFullYear() is JavaScript 1.2 so it's not supported in NN3 and below.
Here's a little work around using your code. You may want to check on
earlier versions of IE and other OS, too. HTH.

Josu�

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>
<!--
var now = new Date();