Re: New e-mails in a site

by "Dandello" <librarian(at)shadolibrary.org>

 Date:  Tue, 1 May 2001 07:18:32 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My personal preference is the text-editor 'Texturizer' from DJST
http://djst.cjb.net/
You can open multiple files and do global replacements and it doesn't mess
with your code.
If you plan of changing addresses a lot, and if your server allows
Server-Side-Includes, place your footer info in an include - that way you
only have 1 file to change in the future.

Dandello