Re: Shopping carts NOW PAYPAL

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:53:30 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, it took me about 20 minutes to find a phone number on their site. It
was buried in their Privacy Policy page, and wasn't even a toll free number.
You said " The article said late Wednesday.... which Wed.?  How many weeks
or
 months ago did this happen? " I don't personally care if it happened 10
years ago. The fact is, it happened and that's enough to throw up a major
red flag for me! If you're comfortable with using them, that's great. But
me... well, I'm just the very cautious type. Been burned too many times
before to be so trusting of anyone... especially someone that's had several
lawsuits and several hundred thousand complaints! It's just not worth the
risk to me, no matter how small it may be. And I certainly wouldn't want to
put my reputation on the line by recommending them to my clients, and then
possibly having one of my clients get burned by them. Just my 0.02 FWIW

Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com