Re: HTML --> Linux

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:14:01 -0800
 To:  "KathyW" <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kathy,

Unless I'm missing your point, HomeSite DOES show the "hidden" characters,
such as tabs, returns, spaces, etc... In the editing pane, on the left
column of icons, the 7th icon from the top (which looks like the backward-P
paragraph symbol) turns on or off these hidden characters. You can also turn
this feature on or off with Options, Show Hidden Characters from the
menubar. Of course, I haven't found a need to view these in the past, and I
also am running HS 4.5.1 RC2, so for all I know, this may be a new
feature...

Take care,
Kehvan M. Zydhek