Re: Follow-up [Re: Multi-column output]

by "Dennis K" <dennisk(at)louisville.edu>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:52:51 -0500
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    You might try contacting the script author (John I believe) himself and
let him know what you're trying to accomplish. Since he spent the time
writing and debugging the script, and you'd like to "borrow" it, or use it,
or learn from it, it would seem to me a note to the author wouldn't be out
of place.
    Of course, finding the script author may be another challenge. I'd start
at help(at)ihtweb.com though.

My 2 �
--
Dennis Keibler