Re: I found a new Free HTML editor

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:33:35 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello......

I used to use First Page as well. I found it about a year ago, and fell in
love with it. Then I found out there is absolutely no technical support.
None. If something goes wrong, you're virtually on your own. After I had it
for several months, it suddenly stopped working. There was no one at the
company to contact. E-mails went unanswered, the ICQ number listed on the
company's site was never used. So, I eventually got rid of it.

But, if you like it, then that's wonderful. Enjoy,
Dusty