Re: The Parrothead Webring

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:32:16 -0400
 To:  "Michele Hanson" <michele(at)bit-net.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Michele, at a quick glance, when I looked in NN 4.7 I got a page of html
code.
and in MSIE I see the page.

When I put a slash behind the address
http://www.angelfire.com/al3/334paintball/margaritaville/
I get a dead page notice from Angelfire.
What is the page name?  Is it named index.html?  or what?

Since these pages are generated in Angelfire's page creator, you may
want to write to their customer service department.  Answer won't be
immediate
I am sure.  But looks like you have not done something correctly.

Sorry I am not much help..  but I have an angelfire account, and your main
page has to be named index.html.  Somewhere something isn't right!

Nancy