Re: SULFNBK VIRUS

by "Michele Hanson" <michele(at)bit-net.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:14:36 -0500
 To:  "Klaas De Waele" <klaas(at)gracegraphics.be>,
"'Mirya Glover'" <miryag(at)fuse.net>,
"'Undisclosed-Recipient:;(at)mail.hwg.org'" <Undisclosed-Recipient:;(at)mail.hwg.org;;;>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If anyone made the mistake of deleting the sulfnbk.exe file, there are
directions for replacing the file at the Symantec website:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html