Re: Hosting Suggestions

by "Oleg Timofeyev" <olegtim(at)2xdigi.com>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:42:37 -0800
 To:  "J.P. Ambrutis" <jpa(at)aye.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I would like to warn you about Hiway Technologies and 9NETAVE. Do not use
those two. I used to have accounts with both and I am still subscribed to
the Hiway mailing list. I can tell you that 9NETAVE never was a good hosting
company, their technical support is live and fast but the speed and
pefrormace of their servers is pathetic. Hiway was a very good provider
until they became a part of Verio and from there on things started going
wrong. Hiway started charging their customers for options that were
advertised as free. Technical support taking forever and often doesnt
resolve the issues. I would definetly recommend http://www.olm.net , I setup
a lot of clients with them and never had any problems. Also OLM offers
resseler plans and big companies like CIHOST.COM and WEBAXXS.COM are
resselling for them. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Oleg Timofeyev
http://www.2xdigi.com