Re: Digital Camera [Web , print]

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:09:25 -0400
 To:  "Bob Sprague" <bsprague1(at)rcn.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I don't own a digital camera YET.  But I have seen the quality of the
photos
out of one in particular, that I have on my Christmas list.  This camera
offers wonderful
quality images, that will blow you away.   May not be what you are looking
for because it
is up there in price.  But from what I have seen and read this is a good
camera.
Nikon Coolpix 950  or 990
Here are the specs
http://www.nikonusa.com/products/detailCoolpix990.cfm?id=282

I WANT this camera...  but probably won't get it since it is a bit pricey.

I have no other info on any other digital cameras....sorry.

Nancy