Re: OT - quick answer hoped for

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:37:44 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Freda Lockert" <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Funny you should ask - The Final rules for Sec 508 were just published this
afternoon at:
http://www.access-board.gov/news/508-final.htm
I haven't had time to read through them, but I'm sure your questions are
answered in there.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
mailto:kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com