Re: Installing Older Browsers

by "Sue Bailey" <sue(at)bartandsue.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:17:25 +0100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Ben Ocean" <beno(at)cnw.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ben,

I and a lot of people I know have tried and tried this to no avail. Second
hard drives and partitions have both been attempted with no success. The
_only_ solution I found was to buy a very cheap second hand machine, and
keep it only for testing purposes. This is probably not what you want to
hear, and if anyone has any better ideas, I'd be very glad to know them; M$
seem to have done a very thorough job with this one!

Sue