Re: OT- Email Importing

by "CareBear" <caringbear(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 16 May 2001 19:02:23 -0700
 To:  "hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Klaas De Waele" <klaas(at)gracegraphics.be>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can save your user account settings from outlook in accounts. The
filters are harder to save, they seem to be in User.dat in the windows
folder, it is hidden. Trouble is everything else is in there so unless you
plant to have your computer exactly the same as before copying userdat.
wouldn't be a good idea. Any trialware seems to put its special code in
there as well :) I do find this inconvient as as I have at least a hundred
filters and it takes quite awhile to create them again. Remember to reply to
all this time :)

Bruce