Re: Site Submission Software

by "Elizabeth M. Lukan" <elizabeth(at)highaspirationsinc.com>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:09:12 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear List,

Thanks to everyone who responded.  We were looking for a saved on your hard
drive software solution.  We usually submit to the big guys by hand and
wanted something to make life easier for the masses out there as well as
organizing our various sites and keywords, etc.

We currently have Intelliquis' Web Site Traffic Builder but are very unhappy
with it and the engines it submits to, the user interface, and more.  They
have also eliminated our version (the Standard version) and now expect us to
pay $300 for the new one.  This is money I cannot spend and will not spend
on software I am sorry I bought in the first place.

We found SubmitWolf.  It fits our budget and looks pretty good.  Does anyone
use it?  Any opinions?

Thanks,
Elizabeth M. Lukan
President