Re: !!! Please read !!! do you reconise m3rcury(at)stm.com.sg? if so let me know!

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:20:58 -0800
 To:  "Rob Prentice" <RJP(at)clickdms.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Rob,

Going to www.stm.com.sg brings up a page that says: SingTel Mobile eMail.
One of the things they ask for on this page is "Your mobile phone number
which will be you MobileEMail account, e.g. 9xxxxxxx(at)stm.com.sg" Based on
this, I would hazzard a guess that the mysterious email is a user of this
service, and that they use a WAP device for email. Doesn't appear to be
threatening.

Kehvan

the Netscape Public FTP server using anonymous login at ftp.netscape.com
then drilling down through the pub and netscape6 directories. But I
figured
I'd post the direct links for complete download for the systems and
languages they have available at this time.

Enjoy!
Kehvan M. Zydhek