Re: Can You Hit This Site?

by "Blue Tapp" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:19:15 -0600
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Okay, I have no idea what is causing this, but as far as I can tell, I am
the only other one responding to this that cannot pull up the site so I
might be able to help.  I am getting page not found errors for both sites on
my P-Pro on all browsers (IE6, NN6, AOL6) with a DSL connection.  But now
here's something interesting...I CAN pull up the sites with no problem on my
little PII with a 56K dialup.  ????
Blue