Re: Extropia Web Store?

by "Dan Dunham" <dad065(at)epix.net>

 Date:  Tue, 21 May 2002 22:33:27 -0400
 To:  "Christie Cooksey" <christie(at)thearmidalemall.com>,
"HWG-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Christie,

    I gave up on Extropia's shopping cart a while ago.  It's nice if you're
just starting out but there are better ones.  There is no admin section that
I can remember but I only used the HTML store.

    I have moved on to PHPShop.  You can find more information at
http://phpshop.org  It has an admin section and can handle options plus
different prices for different shopper types.

Dan Dunham
D3 Web Design
http://www.d3web.com