Re: Online Credit Card Payments

by "Timothy G. Embler" <hwg(at)myrealbox.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:38:16 -0800
 To:  "MacRevolution" <Mike(at)MacRevolution.com>,
"Ryan Ositis" <ryan(at)yetiarts.com>,
"Bart Crider" <bcrider(at)io.com>,
"HTML Writers Guild Techniques Discussion" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
A client of mine had the same problem with Cardservice and I set her up with
Merchant Express ( http://www.merchantexpress.com/ )  and she has had no
problems with them.  I use them myself and I have had no problems either.

Tim