Re: character for TM? - was RE: character for square

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:46:07 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi All,
    I may be plugging my favorite html editor here.....
    In 1st Page I just highlight the text, click on the "fonts" tab, click
on the little "x2" button (the 2 is superscripted), & get this:
<sup>TM</sup>. Then click on the little "A" button & get this:
    My question is: does anyone know of a browser that *dosen't* support
these two tags?
    TIA
    ~ Paul
http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage/ (just in case :)