Re: includes & images

by "Lady Wistfulee" <ladywist(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:06:59 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My apologies for not responding sooner...some of you may be familiar with
the joys I am experiencing at work.  It seems it was a quirk with my
puter/our servers.  If I rebooted it came out OK.  This has happened to
another  person at work so who knows.  Thanks for all your suggestions.

Lady Wistfulee