Re: Recognise this font?

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 2000 05:56:33 -0700
 To:  <KeithWBell(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
One of the possible names for it is "CityDBol" and is available via Corel
WordPerfect Suite. The filename (in Windows) is "cittyb.ttf" or
"cittyb.pfm/pfb". The font files I have here indicate a copyright of 1994 by
URW Software.

There are, I'm sure, dozens of other names or knock-offs. I found a similar
font to this on my system, but there were subtle differences in some of the
characters. Others may find other names for this font, as well.

Hope this helps,
Kehvan