Re: different coloured links

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:56:10 -0800
 To:  "Gary Thorpe" <gthorpe(at)saltus.bm>,
"web design guild" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gary,

One suggestion for changing each link to it's own color would be something
like this:

<A HREF="link"><FONT COLOR="color">linking text</FONT></A>

The CSS-compliant version would be

<A HREF="link" STYLE="color: color;">linking text</A>

Hope this helps!

Kehvan Zydhek