Re: Sending mass emails in HTML format - DO NOT!

by "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Sep 2000 01:15:10 +0100
 To:  "Stuart McDonald" <stuart(at)fourelephants.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry but why not just turn off "always dial a connection" my computer never
dials unless I tell it to.

IE tools>connections Dial up settings box and change the radio button to
never dial a connection.

To connect you just go to the dial up connections and tell it to connect.
Put a shortcut to your dial up connection on your desktop.

It wont dial again unless you tell it to.

Paul Roberts

roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com